If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
As a member of Autism Family Online
, you will access information, get your questions answered and find a support team to guide your journey.
Want more information?
When you become a member
of Autism Family Online you will get instant access
- Reliable information that reflects "best practices" for working with autism, Asperger's Syndrome and related learning needs
- Information to help you discover the individual strengths and learning challenges of your students with ASD
- Sound advice on how to teach the skills these students need to learn
- Samples & examples that you can use in your own situations
- Resources to discover appropriate expectations, realistic goals, sucessful teaching strategies and more
- Stories that share how others are handling the situations you deal with
- Answers to your pressing questions
- Lots of resources to make your job easier
- The support YOU need to teach students the skills they need to learn so they grow to become contented adults who can participate in home, family, community and relationship opportunities as independently as possible
- Surveys, interviews, case studies, articles, audio, video, discussion forum and lots more . . .
- A place to reach out to a trusted group of people - the Autism Family Online - for support, ideas and encouragement
Join today and get all this and more . . .
Join a community of people who have a mutual goal . . . working together to overcome the challenges of ASD.